Cimaron Norstar Horse Trailers
- Bumper Hitch Models – 2 thru 4 horse slant loads & 2 horse side x sides.
- Gooseneck Models – 2 thru 11 horse slant loads as well as 4 & 6 horse head to heads.
- 7′-1″ tall x 6′-10″ wide with 8′-2″ gooseneck or 3′ tongue length on bumper pull.
- Rubber torsion axles with ultralube hubs & electric brakes.
- Radial tires on modular wheels with spare.
COUPLER & JACKS
- 2 5/16″ coupler & safety chains with hooks.
- Drop-leg GN jack, removable handle/lug wrench or Top-wind BH jack with drop foot.
DESIGN FEATURES & HARDWARE
- All aluminum construction.
- Fully insulated roof, 1/2″ thick fiberglass reinforced structural panel with R3 thermal value. The ultimate in temperature control.
- Extruded aluminum interlocking floor, with cross members at 4″ centers.
- GN Tapered nose or BH V-nose, with 18″ radius corners for efficient aerodynamics.
- Extruded aluminum side walls on stall area with .050 white aluminum above or smooth skinned with .050 white on complete exterior.
- Smooth .050 white aluminum sheets on the side walls attached with VHB structural tape for seamless appearance.
- Polished stainless steel front nose sheet.
- Bolt on aluminum fenders.
STALL AREA EQUIPMENT
- Removable divider per two stalls with extruded head partitions & quick release slam latches.
- Triple wall construction with 1 3/8″ styrofoam insulation, .090 kick plate, and rubber kick mat up to bottom of windows all around.
- Rear stall door with aluminum cam latch, cargo-vise catch & 15″ x 22″ sliding window.
- Heavy Duty fold down feed door per stall, with heavy duty safety bar grills & mid height latch for easy access.
- Sliding windows with safety bar grills, 15″ x 22″ on head side & 19″ x 34″ on butt side, per stall.
- Two-way aluminum flip-up roof vents, one per stall.
- Two interior & two exterior tie rings per stall.
- Double tail lights (two high & two low) along with all other DOT required lighting.
- Rear flood light with remote switch.
- Recessed dome lights with remote switches, one per stall, one in front tack, & one in rear tack.
FRONT TACK ROOM EQUIPMENT
- Dimensions: GN 4′ to 8′ long & BH 3′ to 7′ long.
- Entry door, 32″ wide with dead bolt lock & sliding window (15″ x 22″).
- Sliding window (19″ x 34″) on each side of gooseneck nose.
- Carpeted floor, clothes bar, brush tray & 6 hooks.
REAR TACK ROOM EQUIPMENT
- Dimensions: 4′-6″ long x 3′-0″ wide.
- Fold-away wall between stalls & rear tack.
- Rear tack door with aluminum cam latch, cargo-vise latch & 6 J-hooks.
- Adjustable saddle racks, 1 per stall (max of 4) on removable post with 1 blanket pole per 2 stalls & 2nd location in front tack.