Cimmaron Norstar Aluminum Horse Trailers
Cimarron’s Norstar Horse Trailers are engineered to blend safety, durability, and style into the perfect package to fit any equestrian lifestyle. Each Norstar is designed with the needs of you and your horse in mind. The Norstar has the rock solid structural integrity that you’ve come to expect from a Cimarron Trailer and it also has rounded edges and radius corners designed to protect your horse. Whatever exterior finish you choose, extruded or smooth skin, polished or stainless steel, you can count on Cimarron to give you a distinctly personalized appearance. The Norstar’s contemporary body style is smooth with no visible fasteners to create a clean, seamless exterior. Norstars are built to perform on the road with their aerodynamic design and balanced towing that makes them a pleasure to pull. The Norstar is built to exceed your expectations.
- Bumper Hitch Models – 2 thru 4 horse slant loads & 2 horse side x sides.
- Gooseneck Models – 2 thru 11 horse slant loads as well as 4 & 6 horse head to heads.
- 7′-1″ tall x 6′-10″ wide with 8′-2″ gooseneck or 3′ tongue length on bumper pull.
- Rubber torsion axles with ultralube hubs & electric brakes.
- Radial tires on modular wheels with spare.
COUPLER & JACKS
- 2 5/16″ coupler & safety chains with hooks.
- Drop-leg GN jack, removable handle/lug wrench or Top-wind BH jack with drop foot.
DESIGN FEATURES & HARDWARE
- All aluminum construction.
- Fully insulated roof, 1/2″ thick fiberglass reinforced structural panel with R3 thermal value. The ultimate in temperature control.
- Extruded aluminum interlocking floor, with cross members at 4″ centers.
- GN Tapered nose or BH V-nose, with 18″ radius corners for efficient aerodynamics.
- Extruded aluminum side walls on stall area with .050 white aluminum above or smooth skinned with .050 white on complete exterior.
- Smooth .050 white aluminum sheets on the side walls attached with VHB structural tape for seamless appearance.
- Polished stainless steel front nose sheet.
- Bolt on aluminum fenders.
STALL AREA EQUIPMENT
- Removable divider per two stalls with extruded head partitions & quick release slam latches.
- Triple wall construction with 1 3/8″ styrofoam insulation, .090 kick plate, and rubber kick mat up to bottom of windows all around.
- Rear stall door with aluminum cam latch, cargo-vise catch & 15″ x 22″ sliding window.
- Heavy Duty fold down feed door per stall, with heavy duty safety bar grills & mid height latch for easy access.
- Sliding windows with safety bar grills, 15″ x 22″ on head side & 19″ x 34″ on butt side, per stall.
- Two-way aluminum flip-up roof vents, one per stall.
- Two interior & two exterior tie rings per stall.
- Double tail lights (two high & two low) along with all other DOT required lighting.
- Rear flood light with remote switch.
- Recessed dome lights with remote switches, one per stall, one in front tack, & one in rear tack.
FRONT TACK ROOM EQUIPMENT
- Dimensions: GN 4′ to 8′ long & BH 3′ to 7′ long.
- Entry door, 32″ wide with dead bolt lock & sliding window (15″ x 22″).
- Sliding window (19″ x 34″) on each side of gooseneck nose.
- Carpeted floor, clothes bar, brush tray & 6 hooks.
REAR TACK ROOM EQUIPMENT
- Dimensions: 4′-6″ long x 3′-0″ wide.
- Fold-away wall between stalls & rear tack.
- Rear tack door with aluminum cam latch, cargo-vise latch & 6 J-hooks.
- Adjustable saddle racks, 1 per stall (max of 4) on removable post with 1 blanket pole per 2 stalls & 2nd location in front tack.