Cimarron Lonestar Stock Trailers
- Bumper Hitch 10′ to 20′.
- Gooseneck, 14′ to 36′.
- 7′-1″ tall x 6′-10″ wide with 8′-2″ gooseneck or 3′ tongue length on bumper pull.
- Rubber torsion axles with ultralube hubs & all wheel electric brakes.
- Radial tires on modular wheels with complete spare.
COUPLER & JACKS
- 2 5/16″ coupler & safety chains with hooks.
- Drop-leg GN jack with removable handle/lug wrench or Top-wind BH jack with drop foot.
- All LED Lights
- DOT required lighting (stop, turn, tag, & clearance)
- Recessed dome lights on separate circuit (one per compartment)
DESIGN FEATURES & HARDWARE
- All extruded aluminum construction.
- Fully insulated roof, 1/2″ thick fiberglass reinforced structural panel with R3 thermal value.
- Extruded aluminum interlocking floor with cross members at 4″ centers and traction grooves.
- GN Tapered nose or BH V-nose with 18″ radius corners for efficient aerodynamics.
- Solid extruded aluminum interlocking side walls with two or three air openings per side, and track for plexiglass panels.
- Full length running boards along each side .050 white aluminum sheets on gooseneck and front of bumper hitch for a smooth seamless appearance.
- Bolt on aluminum fenders and Rubber dock bumper.
LOAD AREA EQUIPMENT
- Sliding full swing rear gate with heavy duty cam-lock latch.
- Solid center gate with slam latch (standard models 24′ & over have 2 center gates).
- Side access gate with pressure latch.
- Calf gate at gooseneck wall, full width fold down type with stainless latches on gooseneck models.
- Tie rail, full length of interior on each side.